Overview of GCG
With the development of the business world from time to time, the reputation of a company does not only regarded in terms of financial, but also non-financial. The highlighted term of non-financial includes business ethics, commitment, as well as accountability of a company in conducting business activities. Therefore, Good Corporate Governance (GCG) is presented as a framework and reference for PT PP Properti Tbk in managing the right company. An effective and balanced GCG implementation requires role and positive contribution from all citizens of PT PP Properti Tbk whom implements it.
PT PP Properti Tbk see that a good GCG implementation is a strong pillar for advancing the company’s growth. Therefore, PT PP Properti Tbk strives to always apply GCG to all stakeholders, by complying the law and regulations.
The activities of the company always follow the principles of Good Corporate Governance, as follows:
The openness in the decision-making process and openness in expressing relevant information about the company.
The clarity of function, implementation, and accountability of the organization so that management of the company can be implemented effectively.
The propriety in managing the company to the law and regulations and the principles of a healthy corporate.
A situation where a professionally managed company with no conflict of interest and influence/pressure from any party that does not comply with the law and regulations and the principles of healthy corporate.
Justice and equality in fulfilling the rights of every individual and other stakeholders, that arises under treaties and the law and regulations.
As a public company, PT PP Properti Tbk conduct compliance management, risk management, and sustainable internal control in line with business dynamics and the demands of emerging industries. Relating to the above, the application of GCG in the company aims to:
- Achieve growth and maximum returns, so the value of the company increase, as well as to objectify the company’s sustainability in the long term without ignoring the consideration of other Stakeholders.
- Control and direct a good relationship between Shareholders, Board of Commissioners, Directors and all of Company’s Stakeholders based on the law and regulations.
- Support internal control activities and development of the company to achieve national and international competitiveness, to enhance market confidence that can encourage investment and sustainable national economic growth.
- Manage more trustful resources by applying the precautionary principle.
- Improve the accountability to stakeholders.
- Fix the company’s working culture to be better.
- Improve the value of the company by improving the welfare of all members of the company and to improve the company’s sustainable benefit for the stakeholders.