- Make a feasibility study for business prospects that company will get.
- Give an advice to Business Development Manager for cooperation proposals from other party in technical, financial, and law aspects.
- Cooperate, give direction and advice to property consultant in making feasibility study.
- Give an advice to Business Development Manager about potency of business that can developed in long or short term.
- Survey location of development land and identify potential business in each location.
- Minimum education background is Master Degree at reputable university, majoring in
Business Administration or Management (Finance), minimum GPA is 3.00 of 4.00.
- Have an experience in the same / similar job (min. 1 years).
- Age Between 25-30 years old.
- Have an ability in using Ms. Office.
- Have a good presentation skill (with or without powerpoint).
- Able to communicate in english.
- Have strong competencies at analytical thinking, budgeting skill, communication skill, presentation skill, teamwork and coordination.
- Ready to work under pressure.
- Willing to be placed all over Indonesia.